Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sunday

We had a very relaxing Sunday.  We went to Sunday School & Church.  I am not sure why I bother going to church when Kyle is gone???!  Whitney was not the most fun!  She was chatty to start with then got fussy.  I spent most of the time in the nursery.  Oh well, I am sure will do it all over again next Sunday too!

After Church we ate some dinner, did some house work then went over to Marilyn's house for the afternoon.  Marilyn helped me with setting my external hard drive up & also took up some pants for Jenae.  We also took puppy pictures so Marilyn could update our puppy blog.  They are starting to get so cute  The girls had a great time getting in some puppy love.

It was so nice to have a nice quiet weekend!  The only thing that could have made it better is if Kyle was home with us.  Another 6 weeks of the 2012 rodeo season left.  It has been a long summer, I am so ready to have my hubby home!






Aubree helping with the dishes.  I hope she will want to do them 10 years from now as much as she like to do them now!

Whitney crawling toward a puppy.

The girls getting in some puppy time!

Whitney getting some love from one of the puppies.  She is going to be sad when the puppies find new homes.
Look who is standing!!!  She will stand for a long time, but has yet to take her first step.

Jenae with three puppies on her lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment